Terms & Conditions of the Deloitte HR Business Partner Academy
1 HR Business Partner Academy is operated by Deloitte Consulting GmbH (“Deloitte“).
2. Use of the website is reserved for a limited circle (clients of Deloitte). Use of the content is free of charge and is granted when user registers with his name and email address. User is responsible for the correctness of the data entered, especially for the correctness of his email address.
6. You are not authorized to copy or use any software, proprietary processes, or technology embodied or described in this Website.
8. THIS WEBSITE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY CONTENT OR OTHER PART THEREOF) CONTAINS GENERAL INFORMATION ONLY, AND WE ARE NOT, BY MEANS OF THIS WEBSITE, RENDERING PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OR SERVICES. BEFORE MAKING ANY DECISION OR TAKING ANY ACTION THAT MIGHT AFFECT YOUR FINANCES OR BUSINESS, YOU SHOULD CONSULT A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR.
9. THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED AS IS, AND WE MAKE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING IT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE SECURE, ERROR-FREE, FREE FROM VIRUSES OR MALICIOUS CODE, OR WILL MEET ANY PARTICULAR CRITERIA OF PERFORMANCE OR QUALITY. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY, AND ACCURACY.
10. CERTAIN LINKS ON THIS WEBSITE MAY LEAD TO WEBSITES, RESOURCES OR TOOLS MAINTAINED BY THIRD PARTIES OVER WHOM WE HAVE NO CONTROL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE MAINTAINED BY OTHER ENTITIES WITHIN THE DELOITTE NETWORK OR INDIVIDUAL PERSONNEL OF SUCH ENTITIES. WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OF THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER REGARDING SUCH WEBSITES, RESOURCES AND TOOLS, AND LINKS TO ANY SUCH WEBSITES, RESOURCES AND TOOLS SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS AN ENDORSEMENT OF THEM OR THEIR CONTENT BY US. (See also 16.)
11. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR USAGE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WITH RESPECT TO LOSS OF SERVICE OR DATA. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, STATUTE, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, RELATING TO OR ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF WE KNEW, OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN, OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SHALL BE APPLICABLE NOT ONLY TO US BUT ALSO TO EACH OTHER ENTITY WITHIN THE DELOITTE NETWORK AND TO OUR AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PERSONNEL.
13. THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY ARE APPLICABLE TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STATUTE, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE.
14. This agreement including its exhibits and all matters relating to this agreement, including non-contractual obligations, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany, excluding international private law (Internationales Privatrecht). The venue is Dusseldorf.
Users it’s not allow to (a) reproduce publish, display, distribute, sell, sublicense, transfer, rent, lease, broadcast, timeshare, loan, disclose, or otherwise make available the Skillsoft Products, or any part thereof, to any third party; (b) reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the Skillsoft Products, or any part thereof; (c) modify, translate, adapt, alter or create derivative works (as defined under the United States copyright laws) based upon the Skillsoft Products or any part thereof; (d) remove any proprietary notices, labels, or trademarks or service marks on any Skillsoft Products; (e) merge the Skillsoft Products, or any component thereof with another program (unless otherwise authorized herein); (f) use the Skillsoft Products, or any component thereof, for any purposes other than those explicitly stated in this Agreement; (g) have any right to any source code for the Skillsoft Products (h) permit any party not specifically licensed herein to use the Skillsoft Products; (i) use download functionality enhancement tools; or (j) make unauthorized uses of Skillsoft intellectual property rights.